Will a personal guarantee be required?

4sureloans
Will a personal guarantee be required?

Re: Will a personal guarantee be required?

libertyreverse
When I talk to people who are getting ready to buy or start a business, they often tell me that they are being required to give a personal guarantee in order to lease commercial space for their business..

Re: Will a personal guarantee be required?

Homer House
Most of the time personal guarantee is needed for leasing a commercial space. However, you can reduce the time period after some negotiation with landlord (asking for 1-2 years rather than complete renting term).